registration opens from 16th April 2017, and clients can register anytime once registration opens to join the competition.
from 21:00 GMT, 23rd April 2017, to 20:59 GMT, 19th May 2017. There are four competition weeks in the AETOS Global Forex Demo Trading Contest. The corresponding trading sessions per week are as follows:
Week 1: 23rd April 2017, 21:00 GMT –28th April 2017, 20:59 GMT
Week 2: 30th April 2017, 21:00 GMT – 5th May 2017, 20:59 GMT
Week 3: 7th May 2017, 21:00 GMT – 12th May 2017, 20:59 GMT
Week 4: 14th May 2017, 21:00 GMT – 19th May 2017, 20:59 GMT
1. Qualifications: any person at age of 18 or above. It is open to both new and existing clients of AETOS.
2. New clients can click the Join Now button on this page to register, while existing clients will need to login to its Biz to register for the contest.
3. Before formal contest starts, registered participants can practise trading using their demo accounts. All transactions prior to the start of the formal contest will be cancelled.
4. And then right before the first contest week kicks off on 21:00 GMT of 23rd April 2017, AETOS will allocate each participant's account with an initial trading credit of USD20, 000. The initial capital is virtual and used for the competition only. Any profit made in the competition cannot be withdrawn.
5. By the end of each trading week, Friday 20:59 GMT, all participants are required to close their positions and results are calculated for that week. Any opening positions will be closed based on the closing prices on 20:59 GMT of that day.
6. AETOS will then allocate each participant's account with an initial trading credit of USD20,000 from the beginning of the following week.
7. By the end of the 4 competition weeks, participants are required to close their positions before the end of the contest (19th May 2017, 20:59 GMT). If there are open positions at the end of the contest, AETOS will close the positions on behalf of the participants based on the closing prices on 20:59 GMT of 19th May 2017.
8. Leverage: all participants use 200:1.
9. Trading products: Forex, metals, energy, indices and agricultural commodities.
10. Participants must provide true personal details. Winners must present their valid documentation of identity to collect the prizes.
11. Email address and notification of the contest will be sent to the registration email address of the participants.
12. To ensure impartiality, all participants must allow AETOS to display their trading details on AETOS’s website in order for the public to monitor the progress.
13. To ensure fairness, all AETOS employees and administrators of the AETOS Global Forex Demo Trading Contest cannot participate.
14. Winners must be responsible for any taxation derived from the prizes awarded.
15. Participants must conduct their transactions in person.
If you have joined the previous trading tournament, please just login into the AETOS Trading Tournament website with your old account username and password to register for the Tournament.