registration opens from 00:00 GMT, Nov 14, 2016, and clients can register anytime once registration opens to join the competition.
from 22:00 GMT, Nov 27 2016, to 21:59 GMT, Dec 23 2016.
There are four competition weeks in the trading contest. The corresponding trading sessions per week are as follows:
1. Qualifications: any person at age of 18 or above.
2. Register for the contest.
3. Before formal contest starts, registered participants can practise trading using their demo accounts. All transactions prior to the start of the formal contest will be cancelled.
4. And then right before the first contest week kicks off on 22:00 GMT, Nov 27, 2016, AETOS will allocate each participant's account with an initial trading credit of USD20, 000. The initial capital is virtual and used for the competition only. Any profit made in the competition cannot be withdrawn.
5. By the end of each trading week, Friday 21:59 GMT, all participants are required to close their positions and results are calculated for that week. Any opening positions will be closed based on the closing prices on 21:59 GMT of that day.
6. AETOS will then allocate each participant's account with an initial trading credit of USD20,000 from the beginning of the following week.
7. By the end of the 4 competition weeks, participants are required to close their positions before the end of the contest (21:59 GMT, Dec 23, 2016). If there are open positions at the end of the contest, AETOS will close the positions on behalf of the participants based on the closing prices on 21:59 GMT, Dec 23, 2016.
8. Leverage: all participants use 200:1.
9. Trading products: Forex, metals, energy, indices and agricultural commodities.
10. Participants must provide true personal details. Winners must present their valid documentation of identity to collect the prizes.
11. Email address and notification of the contest will be sent to the registration email address of the participants.
12. To ensure impartiality, all participants must allow AETOS to display their trading details on AETOS’s website in order for the public to monitor the progress.
13. To ensure fairness, all AETOS employees and administrators of the Tournament cannot participate.
14. Winners must be responsible for any taxation derived from the prizes awarded.
15. Participants must conduct their transactions in person.
The information contained in this website is of general nature only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You are strongly recommended to seek independent financial advice before making any investment decisions.
Trading FX on margin and CFDs carries a high levels of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you may lose more than your initial investment. Please ensure that you read the Financial Services Guide (FSG), Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), and Terms and Conditions which can be obtained on this website, and fully understand the risks involved before deciding to acquire any of the financial products listed on this website.
AETOS Capital Group Pty. Ltd. is registered in Australia and is a wholly owned subsidiary of AETOS Capital Group Holdings Ltd. AETOS Capital Group Pty. Ltd. (ACN: 125113117) is licensed and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) since 2007, holding an AFS license 313016 which authorises AETOS to carry on a financial services business in Australia, limited to providing the financial services covered by the license.
This website is owned and prepared by AETOS Capital Group Pty. Ltd. and it is compiled and presented in accordance with Australian laws and regulations. AETOS solicits business in Australia, the products and services described herein may not be available in all countries and jurisdictions.
If you have joined the previous trading tournament, please just login into the AETOS Trading Tournament website with your old account username and password to register for the Tournament.