1. AETOS, being the organizer of the contest, reserves the final rights to the interpretation of the rules, conditions and the change of prizes.
2. The content above does not constitute a recommendation nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation nor particular needs. Before acquiring or using any AETOS‘s products, you should obtain and read through the Financial Services Guide (FSG), Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), and Terms and Conditions which can be obtained on www.aetoscg.com, and fully understand the risks involved in trading FX on margin and CFDs.
3. During the contest, if it is discovered that the same IP address is used by various accounts, or clients who know each other undertaking opposite transactions (account A buys, account B sells), the relevant participants will be disqualified.
4. Participants are fully responsible for the proper functioning of their computers and computer network. AETOS will not accept any requests to manually open or close the positions of the participant's account.
5. The AETOS Trading Contest is conducted through the internet. Participants must be aware of, and accept, the features and restrictions of the internet in relation to technical performance, connection, loading time, routing responses, and the risks of insufficient data protection and virus infection. These risks are outside the control of the organizer and may affect the participant's performance in the contest. AETOS is not liable for any loss suffered by participants due to uncontrollable events, system failure, or the loss or hacking of passwords.
6. AETOS reserves the right to cancel, without notice, the participant's account if the contest rules are violated.
7. Any content within this website remains the property of AETOS Capital Group, and should not be reproduced without our consent.
The information contained in this website is of general nature only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You are strongly recommended to seek independent financial advice before making any investment decisions.
Trading FX on margin and CFDs carries a high levels of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you may lose more than your initial investment. Please ensure that you read the Financial Services Guide (FSG), Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), and Terms and Conditions which can be obtained on this website, and fully understand the risks involved before deciding to acquire any of the financial products listed on this website.
AETOS Capital Group Pty. Ltd. is registered in Australia and is a wholly owned subsidiary of AETOS Capital Group Holdings Ltd. AETOS Capital Group Pty. Ltd. (ACN: 125113117) is licensed and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) since 2007, holding an AFS license 313016 which authorises AETOS to carry on a financial services business in Australia, limited to providing the financial services covered by the license.
This website is owned and prepared by AETOS Capital Group Pty. Ltd. and it is compiled and presented in accordance with Australian laws and regulations. AETOS solicits business in Australia, the products and services described herein may not be available in all countries and jurisdictions.
If you have joined the previous trading tournament, please just login into the AETOS Trading Tournament website with your old account username and password to register for the Tournament.