1. AETOS, being the organizer of the AETOS Global Forex Demo Trading Contest, reserves the final rights to the interpretation of the rules, conditions and the change of prizes.
2. The content above does not constitute a recommendation nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation nor particular needs. Before acquiring or using any AETOS‘s products, you should obtain and read through the Financial Services Guide (FSG), Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), and Terms and Conditions which can be obtained on www.aetoscg.com, and fully understand the risks involved in trading FX on margin and CFDs.
3. During the contest, if it is discovered that the same IP address is used by various accounts, or clients who know each other undertaking opposite transactions (account A buys, account B sells), the relevant participants will be disqualified.
4. Participants are fully responsible for the proper functioning of their computers and computer network. AETOS will not accept any requests to manually open or close the positions of the participant's account.
5. The AETOS Global Forex Demo Trading Contest is conducted through the internet. Participants must be aware of, and accept, the features and restrictions of the internet in relation to technical performance, connection, loading time, routing responses, and the risks of insufficient data protection and virus infection. These risks are outside the control of the organizer and may affect the participant's performance in the contest. AETOS is not liable for any loss suffered by participants due to uncontrollable events, system failure, or the loss or hacking of passwords.
6. AETOS reserves the right to cancel, without notice, the participant's account if the contest rules are violated.
7. Any content within this website remains the property of AETOS Capital Group, and should not be reproduced without our consent.
If you have joined the previous trading tournament, please just login into the AETOS Trading Tournament website with your old account username and password to register for the Tournament.